Martex Health Pink Breast Cancer Awareness Gathered Face Mask with SILVERbac™ Antimicrobial Technology 10-Pack
Introducing the Martex Health Pink Gathered Face Mask with SILVERbac™ Antimicrobial Technology. October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month and to mark the observance, Martex Health has launched the Pink mask. WestPoint Home will donate 25% of the proceeds from sales of this mask to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Available in the same color as the ribbons that symbolize breast cancer awareness worldwide, this protective mask is gathered, so it can be effortlessly expanded to cover the nose and mouth. Offering superior quality, this reusable dual-layer mask features a sewn-in adjustable nose piece on the inside seam. It also contains silver-infused fibers that inhibit the growth of odor-causing bacteria. Help support this crucial cause and pick up yours today!
* SUPERIOR QUALITY- Features SILVERbac™ Antimicrobial Technology powered by silver-infused fibers that inhibit the growth of odor-causing bacteria and do not wash out. Lab tested
* COMFORT LOOP ELASTIC- Can be knotted easily to create a snugger fit
* SOFT AND COMFORTABLE- Crafted of 60% cotton and 40% silver-infused polyester; features a 100% polyester inner layer
* EASY CARE- Machine washable and dryer safe. Can be hand washed. We recommend washing before wearing and after each use
* ONE SIZE FITS MOST- Dimensions: 7”L (cheek to cheek) x 6”H (chin to top of nose).
* From a fit perspective, a tighter-fitting face mask is better than a loose-fitting mask. If you’ve never worn a face mask before, it may seem uncomfortable at first, but it will feel more natural over time.
This mask should not be used in a surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily, or other hazardous fluids may be expected; in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; or in the presence of a high-intensity heat source or flammable gas.
This face mask is for general purpose use only and is not a medical-grade face mask. It should not be used by children under the age of 3, or by anyone suffering from breathing difficulties or other medical conditions.
Making an Impact:To date, we have provided over 1,000,000 face masks to frontline and essential workers. With over 200 years of manufacturing heritage, we’ve now repurposed our factories to produce these masks for those in need. We are proud to do our part.
**We hope you are satisfied with your Martex Health Face Masks with SILVERbac™ Antimicrobial Technology. Due to concerns over health and safety, we cannot accept returns, exchanges or issue refunds on the masks. We thank you for understanding that all mask sales are final and that discounts cannot be applied to this item.