Martex Health Triple Layer Standard Tie Dye Face Mask with SILVERbac™ Antimicrobial Technology
You save: 30% ($3.00)
The Martex Health Tie Dye Reversible Triple-Layer Face Mask Single Pack with SILVERbac™ Antimicrobial Technology accents your look with an on-trend tie-dye print. Available in adult and kids’ sizes, the mask features two comfortable, cotton-rich layers with silver-infused fibers to inhibit the growth of odor-causing bacteria. There’s also a polypropylene inner layer, as well as Comfort Loop elastic that can be knotted easily for a snugger fit. The front of this washable, reusable, and reversible triple-layer mask flaunts the tie-dye pattern and it reverses to a solid blue hue.
* ADDED-VALUE BENEFIT- Features SILVERbac™ antimicrobial technology powered by silver-infused fibers that inhibit the growth of odor-causing bacteria and do not wash out. Lab tested
* COMFORT LOOP ELASTIC- Can be knotted easily to create a snugger fit * AVAILABLE IN A SINGLE PACK - Each pack includes one mask
* SOFT AND COMFORTABLE- Crafted of 60% cotton and 40% silver-infused polyester; features a 100% polypropylene inner layer
* EASY CARE- Machine wash; tumble dry. Can be hand washed. We recommend washing before wearing and after each use
* MULTIPLE SIZES- Available in youth size, standard size, and oversized. Dimensions: Youth size: 8”L x 4.5”H; standard size: 8.75”L (cheek to cheek) x 5”H (chin to top of nose); oversized: 9.5”L (cheek to cheek) x 5.5”H (chin to top of nose). Length is measured cheek to cheek. Height is measured from chin to top of the nose. Please make sure to check sizes before ordering.
* From a fit perspective, a tighter-fitting face mask is better than a loose-fitting mask.
* If you’ve never worn a face mask before, it may seem uncomfortable at first, but it will feel more natural over time.
* Made at WestPoint Home's factory in Bahrain
This mask should not be used in a surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily, or other hazardous fluids may be expected; in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; or in the presence of a high-intensity heat source or flammable gas.
As recommended by the CDC for daily use, cloth face masks are becoming part of everyday life — and an essential accessory.
This face mask is for general purpose use only and is not a medical-grade face mask. It should not be used by children under the age of 3, or by anyone suffering from breathing difficulties or other medical conditions.
Making an Impact:To date, we have provided nearly 1,000,000 face masks to frontline and essential workers. With over 200 years of manufacturing heritage, we’ve now repurposed our factories to produce these masks for those in need. We are proud to do our part.
**We hope you are satisfied with your Martex Health Face Masks with SILVERbac™ Antimicrobial Technology. Due to concerns over health and safety, we cannot accept returns, exchanges or issue refunds on the masks. We thank you for understanding that all mask sales are final and that discounts cannot be applied to this item.