Weighted Blanket FAQs
- ▼Do weighted blankets help me sleep better?
- Perhaps, weighted blankets have been shown to promote a better night’s sleep in some people.
- ◄What weight should I choose?
- The weight of your blanket should be about 10% - 15% of your body weight.
- ◄How do I clean my weighted blanket/throw?
- Our weighted blankets and throws come with a removable cover that is machine washable! Note that the weighted insert is spot clean only.
- ◄What is the 100 day happiness guarantee?
- Love it or send it back in the first 100 days for a 100% refund!
- ◄Where’s my Tracking Number?
- Once processed you will receive a tracking number. If you have not received a tracking number please reach out to our customer service specialists at email@example.com and we will be happy to help!
- ◄What are the Vellux Original care instructions?
- In order to maintain and enhance the velvety softness of the Vellux Original, the blanket should be hand or machine washed on cold water, at least every six (6) months. Do Not Bleach. Tumble dry on low, remove promptly from dryer. Or line dry. Please make sure blanket is thoroughly dried before storing. Do Not Iron.
- ◄When will my order ship?
- After your payment is verified, it can take up to 24 hours to process and ship your order. All orders will ship within 48 hours.